Corona virus belongs to the family of viruses whose infection can cause problems from cold to shortness of breath. This virus has never been seen before. The infection of this virus started in Wuhan, China. Fever, dry cough and shortness of breath are its major symptoms.It is a type of RNA virus that is caused by respiratory tract infections in humans, which is usually like the flu but sometimes it is very dangerous and fatal
The world Health Organization has declared it an Epidemic disease. To prevent the spread of corona virus infection, it is very important to recognize its symptoms. The corona virus can be controlled only by identifying the symptoms.
According to the World Health Organization, the corona virus has spread in more than 196 countries of the world.
A person with corona or Covid-19 suffers from acute respiratory disorder. In this situation, a kind of fluid gets filled in the lungs and oxygen does not reach it. Due to kidney failure, the person also dies. This virus is more dangerous for those who are already weak.
The main initial symptoms are very common in a person infected with the corona virus. During this time the person has fever and feels very tired. Also, the patient has a dry cough. Apart from this, many people have also seen complaints like diarrhea. Doctors say that this virus is more dangerous for older people.
To avoid corona virus ‘Covid 19’ you should wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
When someone infected with the corona virus coughs or sneezes, very small particles of their spit are spread in the air. These particles contain Corona viruses.
When you approaching an infected person these particles can enter in your body through the breath.
If you touch a place where these particles have fallen and then touch your eye, nose or mouth with the same hand, then these particles reach your body.
In this case, using tissue while coughing and sneezing, not touching your face without washing your hands and avoiding contact with the infected person are very important to prevent the virus from spreading.
According to medical professional experts, face masks does not provide effective protection against Covid-19.
After reaching in the human body, the corona virus infects its lungs. This cause fever first, and then dry cough. There may be problems in breathing later.
It takes an average of 5 days for the virus infection to start its appearing the symptoms. However, scientists say that in some people its symptoms may be seen after more Later.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), there may be up to 14 days between the time the virus reaches the body and shows symptoms. Some researchers believe that this time can also be up to 24 days.
The corona virus spreads more than the body of those who show signs of infection. But many experts believe that this virus can spread even before making a person sick.
Symptoms of corona virus infection.
The initial symptoms of the disease are similar to those of colds and flu due to which one can easily get confused.
During the corona virus, a lot of problems start in the throat of the human being. The genetic material of this virus can be identified by polymer chain reaction (PCR).
Some patients infected with Corona virus, when tested with CAT scanner, showed some spots in their lungs.
Older people and those who already suffering from respiratory disease like – asthma due to corona virus infection, or those who facing problems like Diabetes and heart disease are more likely to become seriously ill.
Treatment of corona virus is based on helping the patient’s body breathe and increasing the body’s immunity so that the person’s body is able to fight the virus itself.
If you want to identify corona, then some symptoms can be noted –
- Cough, especially dry cough
- Frequent sneezing
- Chest pain complaint
- Feel tired
Three important things to avoid corona virus
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap or hand wash for 20 seconds
- Use tissue paper or cloth while coughing or sneezing
- Do not touch your face with your hands
Keep the following things in mind to prevent corona virus infection and to spread it
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use Hand Sanitizer
- Use a tissue or cloth while coughing
- Throw used tissue into dustbin and wash your hands with soap
- Use your arm if you don’t have tissue
- Do not touch your eyes nose or mouth without washing hands with Soap or Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid going to the sick person
The following precautions should be taken to avoid corona virus
- Wearing a mask is mandatory if you have sneeze, cough.
- Keep a certain distance from people who have cough, cold, fever.
- Whenever you come from outside, wash hands with soap or hand wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not touch the mouth. Keep your hands away from the eyes, nose and mouth.
- In most cases the corona virus is spread by touching each other.
- When the corona virus is detected, patients are kept separate, in small groups.
- Corona does not usually affect children.
- People who are older than 58, corona have more effect on such elderly people.
- There is little possibility of corona virus spreading in the village-countryside. It is an urban disease. Not every cough can cause cold corona virus.
According to the World Health Organization, the corona virus ‘Covid 19’ has spread to more than 196 countries of the world. And due to this, more than 15,000 deaths have taken place and this is continuously increased. So you should wash your hands regularly with soap or hand wash and water. There is only one way to avoid this virus – precautions. If you take care of these basics, then the corona virus will not be able to affect you.